Make it easier to pay employees
- Securely manage your payroll anywhere, anytime with mobile payroll solutions
- Contact dedicated payroll specialists to help ensure accuracy with every payroll
- Provide flexible payment options to your employees: direct deposit, paper checks or pay card
- Get better visibility into your cash with reporting and payroll liability
- Get greater cash flow predictability and eliminate large upfront premium payments with ADP’s optional Pay-by-Pay® Premium Payment Program for Workers’ Compensation*
- Automate and simplify your entire billing and collections process with ADP® Payments for Small Business**
Effectively manage your people
- Access live HR support, best practices, and cutting edge technology to efficiently manage your day to day responsibilities
- Eliminate paper and get centralized, searchable access to stored employee and company documents
- Offer attractive optional benefits like SIMPLE IRA and 401(k) plans
- Fully outsource your payroll, HR, and benefits administration with a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) relationship
Reduce your compliance risk
- Get alerts, updates and compliance tools to help keep you up-to-date with legislative and regulatory changes
- Automated federal, state and local payroll tax management provides greater accuracy and efficiency no matter where you do business
- Get convenient State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) management – ADP will deposit and file SUI taxes on your behalf.
For more information contact:
DM Name: Misty D., Green Cloud Accounting
DM Phone: (858) 880-7065
DM Email: MD@greencloudaccounting.com
*This information covers only the offering of the Premium Payment Program for Workers’ Compensation payroll features of ADP’s payroll processing services and does not involve the offer or sale of any insurance products. All insurance products will be offered and sold only through the licensed agents of Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc. or its licensed insurance partners. Certain services may not be available in all states. Clients must be using ADP’s tax filing service to take advantage of the Premium Payment program. While premium deposits may be eliminated by most carriers, mandatory state assessment fees may be required in some states.
** ADP Payments is a standalone small business solution offered exclusively to ADP payroll users. Terms and conditions apply.
© Copyright 2013 ADP, Inc. ADP, the ADP Logo, In The Business Of Your Success, Pay-by-Pay and RUN Powered by ADP are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. SBS0613LK